Opposite-lock.com Terms of Service
This community forum collects and processes your personal information.We use this information strictly to personalize your experience in this community, as well as to associate the posts you make to your user account. During the registration step, you were asked to provide a username and email address, you can also optionally provide additional information to complete your user profile on this website. We retain this information for the life of your user account, and you are able to withdraw consent at any time by deleting your account. At any time, you may request a copy of your contribution to this website, via your Rights & Consent page in your account settings.
What is being collected?When you create an account on opposite-lock.com you are agreeing to allow your profile information, your post history, your comment history, and all relevant on-site activity to be collected and stored for the sole purpose of site functionality. Your session history attached to your profile includes information such as IP address, session start time and OS.
Is my data being sold?No
Do we track you?There are no 3rd party trackers on opposite-lock.com.
Who owns the content I post?You do. You maintain rights to any original content you post including images, video and stories. Posting to opposite-lock.com does not constitute an exclusive agreement.
What are my rights?
You have the Right of AccessYou have the right to access any data collected by this website upon request. You can retrieve a copy of this data by clicking the appropriate button found in your personal consent page in your account.
You have the Right to RectificationYou have the right to change or update any inaccurate data provided to us. Your profile can be updated by editing your profile, and post content can always be edited. If this is not the case, please contact this site's administrative team.
You have the Right to ErasureAt any time, you are able to revoke your consent to data collection and/or processing by deleting your account. Your individual profile can be deleted, although your posted content will remain. If you wish to delete both your account and your content, please contact the administrative team for this website.
You have the Right to Data PortabilityYou may request from us a machine-readable export of any collected data about you and your account. You can do so by clicking the appropriate button found in your personal consent page in your account.
What do I consent to when signing up for an account?· To have your profile information stored by us
· To have your content hosted by us
· To agree to and abide by the community rules as found here
· To not knowingly post, distribute or aid in disseminating non-protected speech (hate speech), copyrighted material that is not protected by fair use, or other illegal acts such as but not limited to fraud, harassment, stalking or bullying, child pornography, etc.
Opposite-lock.com reserves the right to terminate accounts for violation of these terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")Opposite-lock.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Opposite-lock.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Opposite-lock.com's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Opposite-lock.com will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Opposite-lock.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Opposite-lock.com, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Opposite-lock.com may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Opposite-lock.com removes the allegedly infringing materials, Opposite-lock.com will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Opposite-lock.com removed or disabled access to the materials. Opposite-lock.com may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Opposite-lock.com designated Copyright Agent is: email@example.com